[Nfb-krafters-korner] Binding off on the K K loom

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Tue Oct 11 22:29:47 UTC 2011

Oh, I watched a video. I have that answer now. I did that same thing on a prayer shall last spring. It is now a shrug. lol

Take the loop off of peg one
slip it on a crochet hook
take the loop from peg two and put it on the hook.
Now take the back stitch on the hook and loop it over as if it was on the peg
Now take loop from peg three and add it to the one left on the hook
Flip the bottom stitch over the top stitch and continue until finished.
You will need to end the process as you do in knitting
Bringing your yarn through the last loop and securing it into the material

It is not real easy. I was using a small loom and felt like I needed more room inside the circle. Yes, I lost a stitch or two and hopefully I picked up the right one. lol If not, Ciera will have a bag holder that falls slowly apart. lol