[Nfb-krafters-korner] words

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 17:12:57 UTC 2011

Henrietta, That is a very good point.  That is why in our classes I  like
after the teacher explains how to do it and when folks don't quite get it,
they make comments on not understanding.  Most of the time others in the
class will try explaining.  It is not taking away from the teacher's  teaching,
but rather putting it in other "Words".

This group is fantastic and we all learn from each other.  That is  what
makes Krafters Korner unique.

Sometimes it takes just a word for the light bulb to go on with the
understanding.

In a message dated 10/11/2011 11:34:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,