[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Thu Oct 20 23:48:30 UTC 2011

Hi,
I don't know how to crochet. I would like to learn. I am thinking of joining
the chat next Monday night. I am not sure if I am interested in doing the
pumpkin dishtowel. I don't have long distance on my home phone & have a
limited amount on my cell.This is my also decide which I am going to do.
Debbie