[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing Class tonight

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 20:14:18 UTC 2011

Carol, the seam should be inside the pocket when it is on the right side of
the apron.  You can press it to the inside and cover it up with the trim,
especially if the trim extends down a little beyond the bottom of the apron.
Or you can rip out the seam.  That kind of simple seam is the easiest thing
to rip.  If you want to do that, we can talk on the phone.  I have some time
this weekend.  However, if you want to turn it to the inside, you can.  Many
people make new plans based on something they did not plan.  If you have a
zigzag machine, you can probably finish the seam so that the edge won't be
raw and thready.  Than your trim can cover it more easily even if you don't
turn the seam to the inside.

I hope all that makes sense.

Ramona