[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing Class tonight

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 20:53:12 UTC 2011

Hi ramona and all,

You are right about the list of things to do. My list is so long that I will have to outlive my MOm just to get to the halfway point. lol  I can't imagine waking up without a plan of more to do then I have time for.  In fact, I have a list of items to sew already. I am talking to a man about buying a machine right now.  But managing the mechanics of it might be another story.

That's a for sure, I popped off the presser foot today and Ed had to come and show me how to do that little thing. Wow, I sure have a great Brother in Law.
Henrietta