[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing Class

Jewell Boll jjboll at excel.net
Sat Oct 22 12:41:12 UTC 2011

    Hi Ramona,

I must apologize for my weird comment about "waddling through" when asked
why I didn't intercede. I did not think it proper to interfere with your
teaching ability.  You did a great job teaching the class as all the
students achieved their goal of attaching the pocket to he apron.  I must
also commend the students for their patience and perseverance.  As one
writer put it, we are all learning from each other and from our mistakes.
The concept of teaching sewing via phone is unique and challenging.  You
have all showed me that sewing can be done without sight and I regret now
that I gave hundreds of dollars worth of sewing tools and equipment away to
a thrift store in anger because I could no longer continue my passion of
sewing.

I have learned so much from this list and found out that I can do so much
even without sight.  I thank Joyce for her work in starting this list and
maintaining it.

Now, since I am inspired, and I am looking for a machine, who makes the
Featherweight?

Love all of you guys and keep up the good work.

Jewell