[Nfb-krafters-korner] General question about sewing on a machine

Carol Schnip winddancer711 at wcoilexpress.com
Sat Oct 22 18:16:08 UTC 2011

Hi Carol
My name is also Carol but I am from Ohio. But how I sew a strate seem is to
tape down a ruler on the machine to use as a guide. Then you just line up
your fabric along the flat edge of the ruler and start sewing. You have to
make sure that the ruler it taped down good so that the fabric does not
slide under the rulers edge and make your seem go slanted.

Also a good suggestion. If you love to sew like me it is a good idea to have
a timmer set that you get up every so often so you can move around. Or you
can get started and once you know it you have been sitting there for five
hours. It is this one more seem thing I think. loll
Carol