[Nfb-krafters-korner] This first Sewing Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 20:57:43 UTC 2011

I am so happy how this first sewing class is turning out.  I do say I
dragged my feet on getting a sewing class here.  I thank God and especially
Ramona for doing this.

I really didn't know if we would have enough people with sewing machines
and how we could help everyone with their sewing machine, not being with
them.  This seams to really be working and I promise we will have more
different type of sewing classes in the future.