[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Tree Class

Ohio Gardener flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:43:31 UTC 2011

Nicole,

I have never done safety pin beading before either and Teresa has encouraged
me to try it. so if you join the class, you will not be the only newbee!

>From what I understand thus far, in this particular kit there are twelve
different types of beads, some feeling the same and others obviously
different by touch, several in different colors. They are packaged
separately, but keeping them organized is obviously a key priority. What the
first step seems to be is to place beads in a variety of patterns on the
many safety pins. Many of the pins are made in the same pattern. You make
all of the same pins with one pattern needed before moving on to the next
pin. , Again, organization is important because the completed pins must be
kept separated. Once all of the pins are created, wire is used to somehow
attach the pins, (don't ask me how). Personally, I feel confident about
keeping things organized and putting beads on pins, but the wire aspect
rather intimidates me, though this might be simply because I don't
understand how to do it yet.

So, hope to see you in the class. The cost of the kit is $19.99 with $9.0
shipping, but you get a lot for the price and the tree does sound pretty
from  the description Teresa has given us of it.

Ohiogardener.