[Nfb-krafters-korner] General question about sewing on a machine

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Oct 24 19:37:20 UTC 2011

Well Carol and Lindy....Sewing was never quite my thing, but my dad did use this method when he tested out sewing machines and had to sew on special fabrics.  It works great!  He would put the paper under the foot with the fabric and sew along both at the same time.  Then he would pull the paper off.

Cindy Z.