[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas tree class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 27 02:36:46 UTC 2011

This is to the folks that plan on taking the Christmas Tree Safety pin
class that have  never  taken a safety pin class before or folks that  are
thinking of possibly taking a Safety pin class in the future.

We have recommended in the past that people take one of the beginners
safety pin classes first.  Due to new folks coming on board, lack of time  we
are going to offer a discussion next Tuesday Night for those who never took a
safety pin class.  We strongly recommend that you sit in on this discussion
 so you will have a better understanding and will be ready to do the
Christmas  tree class.

Nicole and Pat, I know you have asked and have ordered kits, but you really
 need to come to this discussion.  Theresa and I have decided that we will
have this to help the newbies to have a better understanding of safety pin
beading.
I know you will be able to do the tree project and this mini class will
help you out.

We will have it on November 1stTuesday at 8 P.M. Eastern time.

The lighted Christmas Tree  Safety pin class will begin on November 8  and
you can sign up for the class now over at:
KraftersKorner.org