[Nfb-krafters-korner] drop box

joseli Walter joseli at thezoolady.net
Fri Oct 28 23:46:52 UTC 2011

Lol, drop box eats sendspace for lunch!

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Becky
Frankeberger
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 11:09 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] drop box

If any of you without knowing really how this computer stuff works, tried to
email a book and totally jammed your system, all fingers pointing at myself,
giggle, give a shout of praise to amazing places like send space and the far
better drop box.  I have no idea how to work drop box, but I love the
seminars, books people send me.  I love to learn.  When I am finishing up a
project I listen to the radio or see if anyone has sent me something on drop
box. I hate how complicated send space is and won't try any longer to
retrieve anything on there unless it is a direct link, which I don't think
they do any longer, but haven't check lately.  Drop Box is absolutely
excellent.

Becky and Jake

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/joseli%40th
ezoolady.net