[Nfb-krafters-korner] Halloween treat bag

Ohio Gardener flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 05:39:21 UTC 2011

I wanted to thank Cindy for the class on creating a treat bag on the KK
loom. I am so pleased to let everyone know that I have completed my very
first project on the KK loom!  I really like the loom, and I really like the
quick and thick yarn which I also tried for the first time.

I have a little bag with a handle now that is about the size of the treat
bags they give out at the guide dog schools for treats. I don't know what I
will do with mine yet, other than admire it of course!

Keep those classes coming ladies!

Ohiogardener