[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help please

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 17:16:53 UTC 2011

OK I downloaded qwitter and I signed up for Twitter, but I don't know how
to get both of them working.

It said something about when you go on Twitter it will give you a  number.
I did find that, but I went over on the starter list in windows  and then
tried to start qwitter, but nothing happens.  So I must not be  doing
something right.

I tried to find Laurie Porter and I did locate her.  So I tried  replying
to one of her tweets, but nothing happens.  How do you send the  tweet?

Laurie is not getting any of my emails and she told me to tweet her, but I
can't get it to work.

So folks recordings to my classes are gone as she did not get my email to
tell her to send it off.

I need to get in touch with Laurie and we need to get another conference
service

In a message dated 10/29/2011 7:12:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,