[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanks to our hostess.

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Thu Sep 1 03:19:52 UTC 2011

I really enjoyed it. I consider myself a veteran of dehydrating but it just
goes to show that even the veteran can learn new things.  I got some good
ideas that I should have thought of but didn't.  I also enjoyed sharing some
raw things and my kabob recipe.  Those at the presentation asked me to
e-mail it so I will do it in another post.

I'm so glad I got a chance to get into a Monday night chat.  I understand
one is coming up on flower arranging.  I'm game for that one, too.

Regards,

Denise