[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} dehydratinglistmightbeinteresting to some

Pretty Crafty Kitty prettycraftykitty at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:27:01 UTC 2011

Bees go after flowers and like other beings tend not to want to run into anything. So I would say no. My husband would
have mentioned if there were dead bees around it. A bear fence around bees is standard unless you want to feed the
bears. And once they have dined there they return. One of my husband's coworkers had a bear come in her yard and rip it
apart to get to the nest of yellow jackets. Since the bear did not get them all the first time it came back. They are
gone now. With the lack of fruit and nuts this year we are concerned about all that. Even the blue jays are eating our
apples more than normal. Some strange behavior is going on this year with the animals.

One thing we are doing is watching to see what the bees do. What we know is that they are using lots of propylus to seal
their houses up. Makes me think about what kind of winter are we going to have.

Anne