[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Castle News Feature

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Sep 1 13:16:05 UTC 2011

My upcoming exhibition at Merrick Art Gallery, New Brighton, PA  will open Friday Night, September 9, from 6-9 pm.  YOU are invited to attend the wine and cheese opening reception and see my show _Primal Garden, la vida luminiscentes_ ceramic works and bead weaving.  I really hope you can come!

http://www.ncnewsonline.com/archive/x1095931912/Vision-impaired-artist-uses-fingers-to-see

The above link should take you to the front page feature story about me and my art work - it was in yesterday's New Castle News.  Another feature will be coming out in the Ellwood City Ledger. The reporter and photographer were here this week. I don't have the publication date yet on that one.

Tomorrow, we begin installing the exhibit. I am so excited. I still have some work to get finished for it.
I will probaby be buring the midnight oil tonight.  Hope to see you there. I think you will really like my show!

Exhibition is on display from Sept. 9 - October 2 during regular hours at the Merrick Art Gallery.  GROUPS are welcome. The show is suitable for children and students.
I would be glad to be there if you are bringing a froup, so that I could walk you through the show and talk about how a person who cannot see, can make ART. I would especially like to invite  people with vision impairment come to the show.

Attachment_ Girl on a Bench Sees Visions of Butterflies and Red Roses_ Bead Weaving Self-Portrait

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117

724 758 4979