[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 22:50:19 UTC 2011

I am not sure if folks will drop in on Monday for the Chat or not since it
is Labor Day weekend.

As we wave good bye to summer it won't be long before the leaves will  be
changing colors here in New England.

We will be having on September 12 our Monday Night Chat meet and greet 8
p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Eastern time and at 8:30 p.m. we will have a discussion on
Flower Arranging.  So please come and share your ideas and know hows.

218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit 1 twice and then 50 and the #sign.

Have a great, safe Holiday weekend and safe home to everyone.