[Nfb-krafters-korner] crocheted roses

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 5 16:26:06 UTC 2011

Crochet roses
There are a few if you do a search.

Here is one that I found that might work the way you want.

This is a PlanetJune original crochet pattern. Feel free to use items made
from this pattern however you wish, but I’d appreciate credit as the
pattern designer. Please do not reproduce the pattern anywhere  else; instead
post a link to _http://www.planetjune.com/basicrose/_
(http://www.planetjune.com/basicrose/)

In a message dated 9/5/2011 10:01:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,