[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crazy Quilting

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Sep 7 16:40:13 UTC 2011

Joyce, I will ask her and then if she is willing I will get you two
connected to set up the date for it. Her name is Kay Wallace and she is an
amazing quilter.  She has worked for years in historical research on civil
war period fabrics, colors, techniques (married to an historian of the civil
war) . In recent years she is working in very contemporary colors, fabrics,
and is very knowledgeable on the most exciting designers on the market at
this time, esp. Kaffe Fascet (sp) who was a fiber designer who now creates
yarns and fabrics, too.

Lynda River Woman