[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crazy Quilting

lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 7 16:51:55 UTC 2011

linda,
i have been thinking about quilting for a long time and would love to hear
what your cousin has to say about it.
Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 642-0005
E-Mail: info_focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by
donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax
deductible gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
2315 S. Congress Avenue
Palm Springs, FL 33461
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!