[Nfb-krafters-korner] ATTENTION Instructors

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:24:06 UTC 2011

There is now a new form for class proposals. Please pay attention to each
field when you are completing the form. Also, please let me know how your
screenreaders are reading the form boxes. I have made some changes that
"should" label them better but there are several screenreaders that I do not
have access to (plus, I'm not proficient at using my screenreader for
expertly navigating web pages).

Let me know how things are working and if you want to just test it out,
simply put test as the title of the class.

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division

Knit with Care-where you can find the right hand knit gift for your special
occasion.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Knit-with-Care/107415059359215?sk=wall