[Nfb-krafters-korner] Clay discussions

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Sep 8 23:14:37 UTC 2011

Great - let's talk with Joyce and put it together.  I am free to talk after
this weekend. My solo exhibition (pottery and bead woven talismans) will
open tomorrow night at a museum near where I live - so I have worked 7 days
a week for over a year to be ready for this show. The gallery is expecting a
very large turn out as the publicity has been amazing, with full color
feature stories in several newspapers in western PA. After this, I can begin
to think of something else for a change.

Lynda River Woman