[Nfb-krafters-korner] puzzled about clay

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Sep 8 23:17:55 UTC 2011

we will begin with the very basics, assuming that we know nothing at all
about clay - It is a very complicated and multi-layered art form, but to
begin with, we need to be BEGINNERS together in our discussion.  We want
folks to not be afraid of it, and give them a little place where they can
just begin with no fears.  That is my opinion on it.

Lynda River Woman