[Nfb-krafters-korner] Best wishes to Lynda

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Sep 9 12:43:00 UTC 2011

Thanks so much. I would love to be able to meet you and if that happens it
would be wonderful. We finished the details yesterday afternoon around 6 pm,
just have three more wall labels to make and put up today before guests
start arriving. Evrything is ready and so am I. It should be nice. The
gallery director said she is getting a lot of phone calls checking on time,
etc. She is expecting a nice turnout. It will be fun.  Lynda River Woman