[Nfb-krafters-korner] Best wishes to Lynda

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Sep 9 13:26:19 UTC 2011

Thanks so much. I am a bit nervous. Yesterday, by the time I got there to do
the final things I was in a full blown panic attack - since I cannot see the
labels nor put them up myself, I get really nervous and uncomfortable but my
husband is a trooper and he just kep me focused on getting the task
finished.  I am getting messages from former students from the college where
I taught, and they are coming. So excited to see them after all these years.
It will be wonderful. AND, we have an enormous selection of wonderful WINES
for all. haha
Lynda River Woman