[Nfb-krafters-korner] Best wishes to Lynda

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 16:17:23 UTC 2011

Hats off to you Linda.  How exciting.  Best wishes and many more  events in
your like to come!

In a message dated 9/9/2011 5:50:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
amcarr1 at verizon.net writes:

Hi  Lynda,

Just letting you know that I am thinking of you today  and sending best
wishes for a great opening night for your exhibit and a  very successful
show.

Really wish I could be there tonight,  and still working on a way to come
see
it before it  ends.

Annette

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list