[Nfb-krafters-korner] (no subject)

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 17:54:56 UTC 2011

boleks crafts
#JF519..........$16.50
7 inch  pumpkin lighted

order:
Orders / Customer  Service:         1-800-743-2723
1-330-364-8878

Eastern  Time                Monday - Friday (9:00-5:00) Saturday
(9:00-3:00)          Sunday  (Closed)

_http://www.bolekscrafts.com/homepage_1.htm_
(http://www.bolekscrafts.com/homepage_1.htm)

Here is the information for the pumpkin  kit.

They are having sales on the beads and pins right  now.  They are open on
Saturdays, too.

They do have the votive candle kits, but I do not  know which kit number
Theresa is using.

I ordered today and they told me they would ship  out by the middle of next
week.