[Nfb-krafters-korner] Best wishes to Lynda

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Sat Sep 10 22:06:41 UTC 2011

Hi Lynda,

I have been off-line for several days and have just been reading about your
gallery opening.  How exciting for you to be able to share your work this
way!  I have some peripheral vision and am abel to see the pictures you have
posted and can tell everyone that your work is absolutely beautiful.  It
truly amazes me that you are able to do such detailed work with your
encrusted beading.  I have not seen your pottery, but from your description,
they sound very creative and inviting!  In my minds eye, I sort of invision
a world like the one in the movie "Avitar".  Often when I watch movies I am
looking at the scenery or settings more than the movie!

I wish I lived close enough to visit your show, but alas it is not possible
at this time.  Perhaps when you have that next exhibit - the one for the
sight impaired, huh!

Congratulations!

Blessings,
Ninn