[Nfb-krafters-korner] Meeting Announcement

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 21:05:33 UTC 2011

On Monday October 10th we will have a Membership Meeting of the NFB
Krafters Division.  It will begin at 8:30 p.m. EDT.
218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit 1 twice and then 50 and the # sign.

There will be a discussion on a charity project the Krafters Korner will do
 for this year's project running from July 2011 to July 2012.  We will vote
 on choosing a charity.  So please bring your suggestions or post their
website to the list so members will have a chance to check out the websites
and be able to vote.

Reports from Secretary and treasurer will need to be submitted by October
3rd, 2011to  Joyce [blindhands at aol.com] and will be read at meeting.   A
membership list as of October 1st will need to be sent which includes any
payments of membership dues up to and including October 1, 2011 to Joyce   by
October 3, date.  Votes can only be casted by paid members of the  NFB
Krafters Division.  Receipt of payment needs to be by October 1 to our  treasurer -
_dianefilipe at peoplepc.com_ (mailto:dianefilipe at peoplepc.com)  or you  can
use PayPal link over on KraftersKorner.org

Discussion of old news and new will be done.  Discussion on classes  given
via Facebook, telephone conference and internet conference will  be  talked
about.

Plans and committees for Dallas Convention 2012 will be discussed and
formed.

Help us add to and grow NFB Krafters Division.

Joyce  Kane
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)