[Nfb-krafters-korner] Note: for ordering the safety pin kits

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 15:39:49 UTC 2011

I just wanted those of you to know who is ordering the safety pin kits from
 Bollick Crafts their 20 gauge wire is on sale half price I think.  15 feet
 spools for a little more then $2.  I don't remember the exact price.
Good time to order some for you safety pin beaders.  I have made mistakes  in
the past and instead of undoing a couple of rows, I cut the wire, corrected
the mistake and took a small piece of wire and worked it in.

Just a suggestion.  It is always handy to have more wire on  hand.