[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes, classes

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Sep 16 21:59:56 UTC 2011

Joyce,

I'm not sure about the votif class after all.  I'm having trouble paying my
dues.  I'm wondering if I can get the materials in a local store or if they
have to be purchased from the website in this e-mail.  Please let me know.
Thanks and I'm sorry for the problems with the dues.  I really want to take
classes and will work harder to get the dues paid.

Regards,

Denise