[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sept 26 Monday Night Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 18:06:21 UTC 2011

Monday Night Chat September 26 Meet and Greet 8 P.M. to 8:30 p.m. Eastern
time
8:30 P.M. Eastern Time Discussion on  Scrapbooking and stamping  cards.

218 862 3242 Dawn's Den, hit 1 twice and then 50 plus the # sign.

Now You have told me some of you are scrap book doer's, so we need you to
come to this chat and share with us how you do it, when and how you got
started  and we do except all your tips and advise on this subject.

Now if you do scrapbooking, don't think you don't need to be there for this
 discussion.  We need all levels of scrapbookers  so the newbies will  want
to give it a try and I bet even the ones that have been doing it for a long
 time might learn something, too.

We need everyone to call in and share in this discussion.