[Nfb-krafters-korner] have you heard of???

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 20:07:03 UTC 2011

Has anyone ever heard of embossing liquid solution?  Professor Richard
Baldwin just called me up and asked me that question.  He said during his
research he came across a video about using this with a printer or some type of
slow drying solution to make a tactile picture on a glossy paper.

I am going to dig around and see what I can find out for him and us.

He is excited and looking forward to our chat in October.