[Nfb-krafters-korner] have you heard of???

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Sep 21 21:40:52 UTC 2011

Are you talking embossing powder that you heat up and it kind of "puffs up" or raises as it dries.  The liquid part is what you push your stamp into to get your design on your card.  Then you sprinkle on the powder, tap off the excess.  The powder sticks to the pattern. You heat it with a hairdryer or heating tool and it embosses.  It is used in card making a lot.

Is this what you were talking about?

Cindy Z.