[Nfb-krafters-korner] drawing

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 15:34:50 UTC 2011

I think what Dr. Baldwin's trying to do here is research embossing methods, period, seeing which ones might be applicable to the program he's created.
The way thermoform works is that it heats up the plastic over the original model. It may be that they use actual examples of the finished product.

Twitter: www.twitter.com/LandrasGembar
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends ID: terrencevak