[Nfb-krafters-korner] suggestion for a cheaper way of doing it

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 15:51:15 UTC 2011

Professor Baldwin had read about the process of using and Inkjet printer
and embossing powder to make a tactile print.  As he was brainstorming and
talking to me he thought this might be a way of doing what we might need
without  the expense of a Tiger or Ducksberry embosser.  Thus far those are the
2  embossers he has written computer programming to be used with his drawing
 program.  He is willing to create programming for other embossers if
needed  and if the embosser companies will [not sure if he needs something from
the  company in order to create the programming or what], but that is what we
can ask  him.  What we can do as the consumer of these products to allow
the  consumer to get the most out of their product.  We did not go into a
discussion on this, he just said he could do it for other embossers.