[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hartford Artisans Weaving Center

Claudia Spaulding ha at weavingcenter.org
Fri Sep 23 12:28:08 UTC 2011

Hello,

I help manage the Hartford Artisans Weaving Center located in Hartford CT.
We have a weaving program open to seniors and those with visual impairment.
Currently we have 26 artisans weaving at our center; 8 have low or no
vision.

We have looms available for two interested individuals.  If you live in the
Hartford, CT area and would like to pursue the craft of weaving, please
email me or call the center.  860-727-5727.  Our website is
www.weavingcenter.org. No prior knowledge of weaving is required although
those who have fiber arts experience (knitting, crocheting, quilting) is
helpful.
Claudia Spaulding