[Nfb-krafters-korner] Folks in Pumpkin Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 24 20:29:16 UTC 2011

For those of you who are taking the Jack o Lantern Safety Pin class a note
to all of you.

I would sepparate each one of the bags in the kit.  I will send you a  list
of the supplies so you will have a better idea what you have.

You will need to have something to put your safety pins in after the beads
are on them.  It needs to be labeled and something you can keep  closed.  I
do use plastic bags, but I like to put a label inside and  outside the bag.
 You will need to label them A thru G  [7 bags, bowls  or whatever. You
have different size safety pins so get yourself organized  for Tuesday night.