[Nfb-krafters-korner] Urgent Need

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:26:47 UTC 2011

I am in urgent need of someone that can help me micro-manage the website.

Duties:
Keep track of what needs to be posted and when, over-see the various people
that help with different parts of the website (and other electronic areas),
recruit people when needed for specific jobs related to the website (and
other electronic areas.

Please contact me off-list at:
slerythema at gmail.com

The need is currently urgent due to my father being in the hospital,
however, we have needed to add someone to help with this management since we
are all volunteers and so that we can continue to grow and meet the various
needs for all members in every time-zone and different countries. This is a
long-term commitment (on a yearly basis) to keep things running smoothly and
will include various things related to our online presence as we grow.

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division

Knit with Care-where you can find the right hand knit gift for your special
occasion.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Knit-with-Care/107415059359215?sk=wall