[Nfb-krafters-korner] Facebook

Kari Young kariah at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 21:16:00 UTC 2011

Hi,
The facebook link:
m.facebook.com
works much better than the regular facebook.
You are limited in certain things as to what you can and can not do with
your profile, but I've not had any problems with it.
It certainly doesn't hurt to give it a try.  You never know, it might be
easier for some to use with little problems.
Hope this helps,
Kari

Email me at: kariah at comcast.net