[Nfb-krafters-korner] Facebook

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 21:29:02 UTC 2011

I tried posting to the wall of NFB Krafters Korner using the website that
you sent to the list and it still says I can not post to this wall.

Gee whiz I am the President of the division and I can't post to the  wall.
Is there something wrong with this???  Any idea how or who  might advise me
to get this fixed?

In a message dated 9/26/2011 5:17:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,