[Nfb-krafters-korner] A facebook question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 15:48:56 UTC 2011

Linda,

I think this is a fantastic idea about putting the pictures and written
directions up on Krafters Korner Facebook page.  I do have to say you need  to
put these written directions into a doc or copy and paste the verbal
directions into email that goes to the students in your class.  Not  everyone has
and can get on Facebook accounts.  So you need to make the  notes from the
class in an assessable  way for the students in your  class.

I will send you a student list with their contact information prior to the
beginning of the class.

In a message dated 9/27/2011 8:02:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,