[Nfb-krafters-korner] A facebook question

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 20:26:26 UTC 2011

Linda, you are very accommodating.  It may take two versions, but I am
looking forward to this class.  You are very talented and have wonderful
experience.  Your time is valuable, so I want to use it wisely, but I know
there will be some who love the pictures, and some who will prefer
explanations.

Ramona