[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need a Knit together

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 19:37:52 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Last year we had several of these, actually almost once a month.  I  would
like to get this going once again.  In the past we would have someone  read
line by line directions for a dishcloth while everyone sat and knitted  it.
Of course we chattedtoo.  It was a fun good time and we did not  have to
get a driver or go out in the cold.  All we needed was a comfy  chair, our
yarn and hnitting needles or crochet hook, hot chocolate, coffee or a  soda was
nice and a phone.

So let's plan ahead and do it again.  It is Halloween coming up and  Fall.
Last year we did one called Falling leaves.  I need for you to  search thru
those dishcloth pattern websites and send me some patterns to:
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)

I really would like if you could choose two patterns for me, one knitted
and one crocheted pattern.  If I get both types of patterns maybe we can
plan a knit together and a crochet together.

Last year we did a Christmas wreath in December.  So send me patterns  for
the Fall and for the Holidays.  Don't leave out the Jewish  holidays either.