[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 02:32:37 UTC 2011

Hey folks, don't forget Monday Night Chat we will be making some Halloween
pins using size 1 [[1 1/16inch] safety pins and size 11 or size 10 seed
beads.  We need 2 larger safety pins to hang these pins on.  TheI have  also
used 1 1/2 inch pins which are size 2 pins and I used size 8 seed  beads.
The pin that you hang it off of needs to be either a size 3 [2  inch] or size
4 [2 1/4 inch]   So this will give you a little bit of  variety, but
remember the beads need to be all the same size.  The Pumpkin  you need white,
orange,black and green and the other pin you need black and  purple.