[Nfb-krafters-korner] My first Craft show of the year

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 3 13:26:57 UTC 2012

I always went to shows at churches as I knew I was getting real bargains.  I
have a beautiful crocheted doily I spent a whopping $2.50 for.  I can't
begin to imagine the amount of time some woman put into that doily.  I
probably paid 1 cent per hour of work and that didn't even include the price
of the fiber.

I also used to go to pick up some crafting ideas.  I would always pick out
some Christmas ornament to use as a model for my yearly handmade ornament.

 Dixie