[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Mock Crochet class on Tuesday

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Sat Apr 7 19:00:20 UTC 2012

Thank you, Joyce! I have been so busy with working out patterns that I
didn't even think to contact you about the class sign-up list!

I'm looking forward to teaching everyone how to mock crochet on the looms!

Any KK loom and worsted weight yarn plus the knitting tool is all everyone
needs to do this stitch. We will be working on a skinny scarf, which will be
an accessory and not a scarf for warmth!

Tanya