[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom cast-on methods

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Mon Apr 9 02:13:05 UTC 2012

I can do this, Cathy, but it will have to wait a few days. My ears are still
stopped up du to allergies, even though I have been taking Claritin and
using a nasal spray that was recommended to me and it has not helped. I am
now taking straight Benadryl to get it all dried up and it is keeping me on
the verge of dropping off to sleep. I hope this will clear up in another day
and will send the step by step instructions then, when my brain is awake!

Tanya