[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Free Technology Assistance

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Apr 9 15:18:28 UTC 2012

This is a reminder about technology assistance offered through the Chicago Lighthouse Technology Help Desk:

When you call the Adaptive Technology Helpdesk at the Chicago Lighthouse, our team strives to answer your questions about adaptive hardware and software. We have had calls about navigating the web with JAWS; how to use a Victor stream; what exactly is an Intel Reader; and much, much more. If our team doesn't know the answer, we will research it for you and get back to you. To reach us, call 888-825-0080.